Register your Organization
Become a Registered Make It OK Workplace!
With most Iowans spending more waking hours at work than anywhere else, the workplace plays a significant role in a person's life. Work can contribute to mental well-being, but it can also negatively affect it.
Mental health issues are costly for individuals, employers and the economy. Stigma prevents people from getting the help and support they need. Taking concrete actions to promote and protect employee mental health has positive benefits.
An integral step to becoming actively involved with Make It OK is to become a registered workplace. Becoming a Registered Make It OK Workplace demonstrates that your organization values reducing stigma for all Iowans.
Registration is free and easy!
What to expect:
The registration is simple and free! By registering you are joining an elite group of workplaces in the state who are committed to reducing stigma.
In addition, registering gives your workplace access to exclusive resources and recognition:
- Make It OK: Employer Toolkit
- Quarterly Make It OK Workplace newsletter
- Resources to share Make It OK with employees
- Participate in statewide initiative to exchange knowledge and share tools, ideas and strategies to reduce stigma of mental illness
- Receive recognition for your commitment to reduce stigma of mental illness by being listed as a registered Make It OK organization on the Healthiest State Initiative's Make It OK website.
Register to access the Make It OK: Employer Toolkit!
Click on the counties below to see what workplaces are registered!