Mental Health Support & Crisis Lines
Make It OK is a champion for everyone, but we know that more specific help might be needed:
- Your Life Iowa – 24/7 crisis support in the state of Iowa. Call 1-855-581-8111 or text to 1-855-895-8398
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 1-800-273-8255 (En Español – 1-888-628-9454)
- Crisis Text Line – Text 741741 for crisis help
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQ Crisis and Suicide Hotline) – 866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255
- NAMI Iowa – offering support groups and education to outreach and advocacy
- 211 – a free, comprehensive information and referral system to health and human service programs, community services, disaster services and governmental programs
COVID-19 Resources: Click here for tools and resources from us and our trusted statewide partners to help you cope with the COVID-19 pandemic.
2020 Annual Report
In 2020, Make It OK reached thousands of Iowans through messaging efforts, presentations and a network of ambassadors and workplaces.
Read the full report by clicking below: