Schools, early care providers, out-of-school programs, workplaces and health care sites are invited to sign up as a 5-2-1-0 Healthy Choices Count! site and join an important network of sectors working towards healthier environments where young Iowans live, learn and play.
School | Out-of-School | Early Care | Workplace
Click "Register" above to get started. Check out the step-by-step guide to use the new assessment tool HERE.
Download survey questions to prep registration:
Health Care Provider
Note: Health care clinics and providers who are conducting well-child visits
Why become a 5-2-1-0 Registered Site?
- Registration is free and easy!
- Your site will receive a 5-2-1-0 Registered Site window cling to display your commitment to making the healthy choice the easy choice.
- Your site will be eligible to apply for future Healthiest State Annual Awards.
- Your site will be recognized at state-level presentations, including the Healthiest State Annual Awards.
- Your site will get access to a exclusive 5-2-1-0 newsletter with implementation strategies, soft skill training, suggested activities, funding opportunities and other resources.
Click here to view a listing of the most current 5-2-1-0 Registered Sites.
Click the counties on the map to discover who has made the commitment to support healthy choices at their site: