Schools, early care providers, out-of-school programs, workplaces and health care sites are invited to sign up as a 5-2-1-0 Healthy Choices Count! site and join an important network of sectors working towards healthier environments where young Iowans live, learn and play.
NOTE: If you are trying to register more than one site, clear your cache/cookies/browsing history in order to complete the survey more than once.
School | Out-of-School | Early Care
Download survey questions to prep registration:
Download survey questions to prep registration: Workplaces
Health Care Provider
Note: Health care clinics and providers who are conducting well-child visits
Why become a 5-2-1-0 Registered Site?
- Registration is free and easy!
- Your site will receive a 5-2-1-0 Registered Site window cling to display your commitment to making the healthy choice the easy choice.
- Your site will be eligible to apply for future Healthiest State Annual Awards.
- Your site will be recognized at state-level presentations, including the Healthiest State Annual Awards.
- Your site will get access to a exclusive 5-2-1-0 newsletter with implementation strategies, soft skill training, suggested activities, funding opportunities and other resources.
Click the counties on the map to discover who has made the commitment to support healthy choices at their site: