By Jami Haberl on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Registration opens for Iowa Healthiest State Initiative’s 2022 Workplace Wellbeing Conference
DES MOINES, IOWA (March 1, 2022) – Employers from across the state are invited to join the 2022 Healthiest State Workplace Wellbeing Conference on April 27th at the FFA Enrichment Center in Ankeny, IA. This year’s theme is “THRIVING over SURVIVING: Fostering a Resilient Workplace”.
The 2022 Healthiest State Workplace Wellbeing Conference includes keynote speakers, a panel and interactive breaks led by local and national wellness experts that focus on resiliency, how to navigate stress and identify burnout in the workplace.
“For the past two years, Iowans have been in survival mode having to adjust to life in the times of a pandemic, which has taken a toll on our overall health”, said Jami Haberl, executive director of the Healthiest State Initiative. “As we transition into the next phase of the pandemic, companies need to think about how to move from surviving to thriving. We look forward to exploring topics that will equip leaders with the tools to help their employees thrive.”
The 2022 Annual Conference will feature:
- Dr. Rosie Ward, co-founder of Salveo Partners, LLC, on Rehumanizing Workplaces and Communities
- Tony Wilson, co-founder and director of curriculum development and transformation for Central City Development Corporation, on Burnout: How to Identify It, Prevent It and Overcome It
- Lou Raiola, ESG Consultant and Michelle Weil, Organization Engagement Consultant for ethOs on ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)
- Healthiest State Annual Award Workplace Category Winner panel featuring strategies and efforts to improve the health of Iowans
- Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner®, will end the conference with a session focusing on Financial Well-Being
To learn more about the keynote speakers and read full descriptions, visit IowaHealthiestState.com/Conference.
2022 Annual Conference:
Individual Registration: $150
Date: April 27, 2022, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: FFA Enrichment Center, 1055 SW Prairie Trail Parkway, Ankeny, IA
Registration will close at 5 p.m. on April 22, 2022.
The 2022 Healthiest State Workplace Wellbeing Conference is sponsored by Wellmark® Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® and ethOs.
The Healthiest State Initiative is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization driven by the goal to make Iowa the healthiest state in the nation. By engaging worksites, communities, schools, retail food, organizations, institutions and individuals, we can inspire Iowans and their communities to improve their health and happiness, and ultimately achieve our goal. For more information, visit http://www.iowahealthieststate.com.