Explore how to keep Iowa’s workforce ‘Mission Ready’
Registration open for Healthiest State Initiative’s 2021 Annual Conference
Wellness leaders from across the state are invited to join the 2021 Healthiest State Annual Conference: “Keeping Iowa’s Workforce Mission Ready” on April 29.
The virtual conference will include keynote speakers, breakout sessions and interactive breaks, led by local and national experts, highlighting innovative and thought-leading preventative health programming for employees and citizens.
“The future of our state depends on having a happy, healthy and productive workforce,” said Jami Haberl, executive director of the Healthiest State Initiative. “Companies in Iowa should be thinking one step ahead on how to keep their wellness programming engaging and beneficial for all employees. We look forward to exploring topics that will equip wellness leaders with the tools to do so.”
The 2021 Annual Conference will feature:
- Mike McDonald, Senior Workplace Consultant with Gallup, to set the stage on what workplace wellness and organizational culture looks like in 2021
- Breakout sessions covering relevant topics, including: “Powered by Purpose: Defining Organizational Purpose to Promote Engagement & Well-Being,” “Clear & Aligned: Preparing Millennials to Take the Lead,” “Redefining Employee Well-Being & Organizational Culture amid Uncertainty,” and “Unlocking Workplace Wellness: Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is Key.”
- Rachel Druckenmiller, will end the conference with an inspirational and energizing keynote on resilience in times of challenge and change
To learn more about the keynote speakers and read full descriptions of the breakout sessions, click here.
2021 Annual Conference: Keeping Iowa’s Workforce Mission Ready
- Individual Registration: $125
- Date: April 29, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Virtual
- Register: IowaHealthiestState.com/Conference.
Registration will close at 8 a.m. on April 29. However, attendees are encouraged to register by 5 p.m. on April 23 in order to receive a free wellness box from platinum sponsor Capital City Fruit shipped directly to your home or office. The wellness box includes produce samples, a gift from the Healthiest State Initiative and other items from conference sponsors.