New Healthiest State Initiative Board Leadership (from left) Jeff Pomeranz, Dr. David Williams and Nicole Crain.
Healthiest State Initiative Welcomes New Board Leadership
Jeff Pomeranz, City Administrator for the City of Cedar Rapids becomes new Board President.
The Healthiest State Initiative is excited to welcome new leadership to its Board of Directors. Jeff Pomeranz, City Administrator for Cedar Rapids was elected as the new Board President on October 1st. Pomeranz succeeds Jeff Russell, President and Chief Executive Officer at Delta Dental of Iowa moved to Past Board President. Other newly elected board members including Dr. David Williams, Chief Clinical Officer, Senior Vice President of UnityPoint Health & Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of UnityPoint Clinic as Board Vice President and Nicole Crain, Executive Vice President of Iowa Association and Business Industry as Board Treasurer.
“I’m excited to lead the effort to focus on the physical and mental well-being of Iowans. No matter where each individual is in their personal health journey, it’s never too late to get inspired and take action. Together, we can achieve our goal that every Iowan has the opportunity to live their healthiest life.” said Jeff Pomeranz, Iowa Healthiest State Initiative Board President.
2022 Healthiest State Initiative Board of Directors:
- Jeff Pomeranz, Board President – City of Cedar Rapids
- Jeff Russell, Past Board President – Delta Dental of Iowa
- Dr. David Williams, Board Vice President – UnityPoint Health
- Nicole Crain, Board Treasurer – Iowa Association of Business and Industry
- Jami Haberl, Board Secretary – Executive Director, Healthiest State Initiative
- Laura Jackson, Board Member - Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Quentin Hart – City of Waterloo
- Meg Schneider – Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Aaron Wiese – Hy-Vee
- Matt Evans - TrueNorth Companies