Cool off with these refreshing watermelon-strawberry pops that feed your skin at the same time! Make these pops with fresh fruits and sweeten them with agave nectar for a healthy meal prep dessert.
All you need:
- 1 ? lbs Hy-Vee Short Cuts watermelon
- 6 oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 ½ tbsp Full Circle Market organic light agave nectar, divided
- 8 oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts honeydew melon
- 1 ½ tbsp water
All you do:
- Place watermelon, strawberries, 3 tablespoons lime juice and 2 tablespoons agave nectar in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Pour mixture into 10 (3-oz) molds, filling 1 inch from tops. Freeze for 1½ hours or until partially frozen.
- Place honeydew, water, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, and remaining 1-1/2 tablespoons agave nectar in the food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Pour mixture on top of frozen red layer; insert wooden craft sticks. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
RELATED: Add sun-protective foods to your plate