Winter Fruit Salad with Maple-Lime Dressing
This recipe was adapted from Julia's Album.
This fresh and festive winter fruit salad would be the perfect addition to your holiday table. It's made with a variety of fruits — including the Hy-Vee Dietitian Pick of the Month kiwi — to help you achieve your daily goal of eating five servings fruits and vegetables each day!
Here's what you need:
For the salad
- 2 Pink Delicious apples (or apples of choice), cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 4 clementine oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 3 kiwis peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
For the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Here's what you do:
- Combine apples, pears, clementines, kiwis, cranberries, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and lime juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Looking for more ways to make the holidays a little healthier? Check out these 10 healthy holiday stocking stuffers!