Raspberry Protein Oats
Recipe Source: Hy-Vee.com
Need more protein in your breakfast? Meal prep this overnight oatmeal recipe! Add 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder to this oatmeal recipe and top with raspberries and dark chocolate cocoa almonds.
All you need:
- 1½ cups plus 2 tbsp Full Circle Market organic 2% reduced-fat milk, divided
- 3 scoops vanilla bean-flavored whey protein powder
- 1 cup organic quick oats
- 1½ cups frozen organic red raspberries, plus additional, thawed, for garnish
- 3 tbsp powdered almond butter
- Dark chocolate cocoa almonds, for serving
All you do:
- Combine 1½ cups milk and vanilla protein powder. Stir in quick oats and frozen raspberries. Transfer mixture to 6 small jars with tight-fitting lids. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Combine powdered almond butter and 2 tablespoons milk; drizzle on oatmeal. Garnish with thawed frozen raspberries and chocolate almonds, if desired.
RELATED: Breakfast Tips for Blood Sugar Control