(Recipe adapted from HyVee.com)
This pumpkin smoothie is just what your fall breakfast needs. Canned pumpkin has many nutritional benefits including being high in Vitamin A and fiber – so drink up!
All you need:
- 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pumpkin puree
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Fresh blueberries and pumpkin seeds for garnish
All you do:
- Add pumpkin, milk, yogurt, agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and fresh blueberries, if desired.
RELATED: 5 perks and possibilities of eating pumpkin this fall