Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Recipe adapted from: www.kodiakcakes.com
Protein balls are sure to satisfy during all of your summer adventures. Creamy, crunchy and chewy – make these homemade bites with the ingredients you enjoy the most.
All you need:
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
All you do:
- Combine all ingredients besides chocolate chips in a food processor. Process until a stick dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, roll dough into small balls. Store in an airtight container and place in fridge. Enjoy cold or at room temperature.
Nutrition facts per bite: Calories: 104, Total Fat: 6 g, Sodium: 60 mg, Carbs: 12 g, Fiber, 1.5 g, Sugar: 6 g, Protein: 3 g
RELATED: More snack ideas to fuel your summer