Italian Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
Pork is a great source of high-quality protein and is rich in vitamins and minerals like thiamin, phosphorus and selenium. Vegetables are loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber.
All you need:
- 5 oz Dutch yellow baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ¼ lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 (5 oz) boneless pork chops
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half. Place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Mix well. Drizzle ½ tablespoon of the mixture over the potatoes. Toss the potatoes to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, trim green beans.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the green beans and tomatoes. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil mixture over the top. Toss to coat. Place the pork chops over the top of the vegetables. Pour the remaining olive oil evenly over the pork chops. Bake an additional 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and the pork reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- If desired, at the end of cooking time, turn oven control to broil. Broil 4-6 minutes
RELATED: Are you eating enough iron?
Nutrition Facts: (per serving): 343 calories, 18 gm fat, 3 gm sat fat, 220 mg sodium, 21 gm carbs, 3 gm fiber, 26 gm protein.