This recipe was adapted from downshiftology.com
Fishing for new seafood recipes to Increase your vitamin D levels? Hy-Vee has you covered with this recipe for Dijon-Baked Salmon. Serve with a side of veggies to create a complete meal.
All you need:
- 1 pound fresh salmon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together parsley, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Generously coat the salmon with the mixture.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes.