Chocolate Chia Pudding
This recipe was adapted from SimplyQuinoa.com
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy treat that can be eaten as a breakfast, dessert or snack. Chia seeds are high in several nutrients that are important for bone health. The basic chia seed pudding recipe can be jazzed up with fruit, nuts or spices, but this recipe features chocolate!
All you need:
- 3 TBS chia seeds
- 2 TBS raw cacao powder
- 2 TBS 100% pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- Optional: Vanilla Greek yogurt, chopped hazelnuts, and chocolate chips to garnish
All you do:
- Whisk together chia seeds, cacao powder, maple syrup and milk in a bowl.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 15 minutes to 2 hours, or until thickened to desired consistency. You can also let pudding sit overnight.
- Once thickened, give it a good stir and add toppings if desired.
RELATED: How to help your strong mom build strong bones