Mango-Black Bean Salsa
Recipe source: Hy-Vee.com
Black beans are loaded with fiber that not only helps with fullness, but may help control your blood sugar and weight as well. Try this delicious and nutritious fresh Mango-Black Bean Salsa for an easy heart-healthy snack.
All you need:
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen Hy-Vee Select super sweet corn, thawed
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chips, for serving
All you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
RELATED: Tips from a dietitian for a healthy, happy heart