Chocolate-Raspberry Frozen Banana Pops
Recipe source: www.hy-vee.com
A healthy and decadent snack that gives us spring fever, these banana pops are covered in peanut butter and topped with cacao nibs and freeze-dried raspberries.
All you need:
- 4 medium bananas
- 8 pop sticks
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
All you do:
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise. Insert pop sticks into cut end of each banana half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Spread peanut butter on banana pops, partially covering bananas. Dip bananas in freeze dried raspberries and cacao nibs. Place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze until set before serving. Store banana pops in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
RELATED: How to navigate the diet craze maze